Use a tablet or phone to record work you have done so far to share with others.
You could record anything you like but here are some ideas to get you started.
- Say hello
- Sing a song
- Perform the Mimosa’s journey to Patagonia
- Ask a friend how they are feeling.
- Dance the Tango!
Tips for making a film
- Use a program like Windows Movie Maker or Imovie.
- Select a start page. Perhaps you can write the names of everyone involved in making the film.
- Remember to keep the camera still; use a stand or tripod if you have one.
- You could experiment with using different transitions to go between scenes.
- You could also use photographs in the movie.